How is 2013 so far? Well, mine is really lazy and hungry, Lately all I’ve been doing is watching Gossip Girl, listening to Lana del Rey and eating a lot!
I’ve been planning this for a while, but I postponed this eveytime because I had to add some few things. I want to make a bucket list with things that I have to do before I turn 20. So, I’ve like 15 months left to accomplish the “goals” on my bucket list.
I want to share with you what I want to accomplish before my 20th birthday. Please don’t judge me, I;m trying to get out of my comfort zone and live life as I want to. So let’s start with normal stuff.
- I want to write a book. A book about things I’ve experienced and how I did this. How I felt, what I thought, what I wanted to do. My back up plan is, if I can’t finish a book within 15 months, I will write few short stories and I’ll send them to a publisher. I came to this idea when I finished Françoise Sagan’s Bonjour Tristesse. My teacher told me that she was like 18 when she wrote that book, and it’s now a classic. So.
- I want to volunteer at Amsterdam Fashion Week. Actually, I don’t think AFW is as outrageous as Paris Fashion Week, but I have to start somewhere. Besides, for Paris Fashion Week I have to be like 3 weeks before it in Paris and I don’t know anyone in Paris where I can stay for a while and hotels are too expensive for three weeks or whatever.
- Speaking about Paris. After I graduate I want to make a trip to Paris. Especially during Paris Fashion Weelk, because then I can spot celebrities and fashion people while they’re on their way to a show. I want to do this alone. Which is scaring the shit out of me, because I don’t like to be alone. Especially in a big city like Paris. But if I want to get out of my comfort zone, I have to push myself.
- Since two years I’ve lost 10 kilo’s. I’m 1.68cm tall and I weigh 57kg. Still I’m not that happy with my body. I’m going to the gym 2/3 times a week. I’m trying to eat as healthy as possible. So I would like to lose 5kg to achieve my target weight.
- I want to make a painting. I want to paint myself as the way I see me in the mirror. The confidenct me and the insecure me. I don’t know why.
- I want to get a tattoo. Preferably on my neck. It’s gonna be a text, written in Arabic and it’s gonna say : Love Yourself First. I know my parents are against it, but I know what I’m doing.
- I made this blog, because I wanted to share my taste of fashion with you. But, I’ve never really posted something about my clotches or a specific look. So, I’m going to try to do this more often. And I want to make my blog well known in The Netherlands and Azerbaijan.
- I have this weird kind of love for books. In the last few days I’ve been buying some books. Today I ordered Françoise Sagans Bonjour Tristesse and F. Scott Fitzgeralds Tender is The Night. I want to expand my bookcase not only with Fashion books, but also by some great authors.
- I find the human body, naked ofcourse, very interesting. You are completely naked, you have nothing to hide behind. So, no I’m not going to make it look artistic or whatever. All I want to say is. I want to go skinny dipping! But preferably not in the sea, because I don’t like to swim in the sea when it’s dark. So a swimminpool would be nice. I’ve done this once, but i was alone. I want to do it again, but with other people. So far, I have not managed to persuade someone, but I hope one day I will.
- I want to speak French fluently. I have French classes at school, but somehow I don’t pay attention to the teacher. Not that she’s boring, no not at all. She’s funny. But I find the way that we are learning it, very boring. Besides, after school I’m not really using it. Only when I watch French movies without subtitles.
- I never have been stoned. I really want to get completely stoned. (I hope my parents aren’t gonna read this)
- I love singing. I’ve actually quite a pretty voice. I want to upload a video of me singing a song on youtube. I’ve always sung at school competitions and that’s it. I just want to bring it to the next level. I am actually terified of doing this.
- I like women. Not that I’m gay or bisexual, but I’ve always liked women better than men. So I want to kiss a girl before I turn 20. I’m just curious about how women kiss and how it feels. Is there any difference? Please, if you read this, don’t tell my parents! PLEASE!
So far, these are the things I want to do before I turn 20. For some of you some things here will be shocking, for some simply boring or something. But these are the things I want to do before I get responisbilities and become an adult or whatever.
Do you have a bucket list? Are there things you want to get out of your comfort zone for?