Recently I’ve been buying a lot of t-shirts. I like to wear them with my favorite pair of jeans on a lazy sunday. Every girl has to have a couple of t-shirts in her closet. Just in case you want to make your outfit a little playful, a t-shirt can be the best option to add to your outfit. Today I wanted to show you my fave t-shirts from my t-shirt collection. I usually buy my t-shirt at ZARA or Asos, because they always have original and fashionable t-shirts. The design and the prints are always refreshing and cool. The last two t-shirt are from Vogue Magazine. Every now and then they give Vogue subscribers a t-shirt or sweater(I’ve them all).
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram ❤
Since summer is almost over, I decided to upload some of my vacation snaps during my stay in Azerbaijan. These pictures are from my Instagram account,don’t forget to follow! ❤
A little late, but hey here is my first look! I’ve also a little favor to ask you guys. I need your help to win a contest on Buro 24/7 Azerbaijan. Can you vote for me by clicking on my picture? Lots of love! ❤
Skirt,T-Shirt,Shades, Heels & Clutch ZARA, Watch Marc Jacobs, Lipstick Georgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Plum 600.
Good news for fashion lovers in Azerbaijan. Most of you, who follow Ulviyya Mahmudova & Miroslava Duma on Instagram, have already seen some photo’s of Miroslava with Ulviyya working on the Azerbaijani edition of Miroslava’s website Büro 24/7.
Well, today was the launch of Büro 24/7 Azerbaijan! I took a look on the website and I’m very impressed with the interviews and the overall appearance.
From now on we can enjoy our own Büro 24/7 in our native language!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram 🙂
Ever since I’ve seen her designs, I’m always looking forward to her next shows. Iris van Herpen showed us again a magnificant collection at Paris Haute Couture A/W 2013.
The subject of this show was”Forces of nature”, with the aim of finding a fine balance between craftmanship and innovation. The 11 looks from the brand new Beyond Wilderness couture collection were therefore ranged from wearable pieces into true works of art, just as we are used from Iris Van Herpen. The well-known large, rounded shoulders, the skeleton motif and the corset shapes made their appearance again, but this time Van Herpen showed some Asian influences, like the long assymetrical kimono dress with high slit covered with pretty embroideries.
After three weeks of studying and looking like a zombie, my exams are finally over. I´m not telling you that it went as I wanted to. There is still a chance that I won´t pass… . Even if I don´t pass my exams this year, I´ll do my best next year haha!
Enough about exams etc etc. I´m finally done with school! So I´ve made some plans about how I´m going to spend my free time!
First: June 22nd me and my sister, and of course a lot of other people, will go to Holi Festival in Amsterdam! I really can’t wait till I’m able to throw some coloured powder in the air with thousand of other people!
In the meantime: – I want to read some philosophical books. Don’t ask me why I spend my free time reading books. – I’ve to earn some money. – choose a date for my trip to Paris. – Get in shape! – BLOG BLOG BLOG!
I already revealed it, but again, I’m going to Paris in july!!!
So this was in short my comeback after the exams! I’m going to watch Gossip Girl and munch on a celery stalk!
Asos.com is one of the sites where I get my clothes and I’m always very happy when they’ve sale! So, before I get my paycheck(tomorrow) I already began with selecting clothes and accessories which I’m gonna buy! For you guy’s I’ve made a collage of things that I’ve found!
How is 2013 so far? Well, mine is really lazy and hungry, Lately all I’ve been doing is watching Gossip Girl, listening to Lana del Rey and eating a lot!
I’ve been planning this for a while, but I postponed this eveytime because I had to add some few things. I want to make a bucket list with things that I have to do before I turn 20. So, I’ve like 15 months left to accomplish the “goals” on my bucket list.
I want to share with you what I want to accomplish before my 20th birthday. Please don’t judge me, I;m trying to get out of my comfort zone and live life as I want to. So let’s start with normal stuff.
- I want to write a book. A book about things I’ve experienced and how I did this. How I felt, what I thought, what I wanted to do. My back up plan is, if I can’t finish a book within 15 months, I will write few short stories and I’ll send them to a publisher. I came to this idea when I finished Françoise Sagan’s Bonjour Tristesse. My teacher told me that she was like 18 when she wrote that book, and it’s now a classic. So.
- I want to volunteer at Amsterdam Fashion Week. Actually, I don’t think AFW is as outrageous as Paris Fashion Week, but I have to start somewhere. Besides, for Paris Fashion Week I have to be like 3 weeks before it in Paris and I don’t know anyone in Paris where I can stay for a while and hotels are too expensive for three weeks or whatever.
- Speaking about Paris. After I graduate I want to make a trip to Paris. Especially during Paris Fashion Weelk, because then I can spot celebrities and fashion people while they’re on their way to a show. I want to do this alone. Which is scaring the shit out of me, because I don’t like to be alone. Especially in a big city like Paris. But if I want to get out of my comfort zone, I have to push myself.
- Since two years I’ve lost 10 kilo’s. I’m 1.68cm tall and I weigh 57kg. Still I’m not that happy with my body. I’m going to the gym 2/3 times a week. I’m trying to eat as healthy as possible. So I would like to lose 5kg to achieve my target weight.
- I want to make a painting. I want to paint myself as the way I see me in the mirror. The confidenct me and the insecure me. I don’t know why.
- I want to get a tattoo. Preferably on my neck. It’s gonna be a text, written in Arabic and it’s gonna say : Love Yourself First. I know my parents are against it, but I know what I’m doing.
- I made this blog, because I wanted to share my taste of fashion with you. But, I’ve never really posted something about my clotches or a specific look. So, I’m going to try to do this more often. And I want to make my blog well known in The Netherlands and Azerbaijan.
- I have this weird kind of love for books. In the last few days I’ve been buying some books. Today I ordered Françoise Sagans Bonjour Tristesse and F. Scott Fitzgeralds Tender is The Night. I want to expand my bookcase not only with Fashion books, but also by some great authors.
- I find the human body, naked ofcourse, very interesting. You are completely naked, you have nothing to hide behind. So, no I’m not going to make it look artistic or whatever. All I want to say is. I want to go skinny dipping! But preferably not in the sea, because I don’t like to swim in the sea when it’s dark. So a swimminpool would be nice. I’ve done this once, but i was alone. I want to do it again, but with other people. So far, I have not managed to persuade someone, but I hope one day I will.
- I want to speak French fluently. I have French classes at school, but somehow I don’t pay attention to the teacher. Not that she’s boring, no not at all. She’s funny. But I find the way that we are learning it, very boring. Besides, after school I’m not really using it. Only when I watch French movies without subtitles.
- I never have been stoned. I really want to get completely stoned. (I hope my parents aren’t gonna read this)
- I love singing. I’ve actually quite a pretty voice. I want to upload a video of me singing a song on youtube. I’ve always sung at school competitions and that’s it. I just want to bring it to the next level. I am actually terified of doing this.
- I like women. Not that I’m gay or bisexual, but I’ve always liked women better than men. So I want to kiss a girl before I turn 20. I’m just curious about how women kiss and how it feels. Is there any difference? Please, if you read this, don’t tell my parents! PLEASE!
So far, these are the things I want to do before I turn 20. For some of you some things here will be shocking, for some simply boring or something. But these are the things I want to do before I get responisbilities and become an adult or whatever.
Do you have a bucket list? Are there things you want to get out of your comfort zone for?
Last weekend was the grand opening of Four Seasons hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan. It was a spectacular event with beautiful and stylish guests. Also, Baku Magazine celebrated their 5th anniversary, with an exhibition with the presence of the Editor-in-Chief, Leyla Aliyeva. Here are some pictures of the opnening and I’ve found a video, which is quiet interesting.
Manager Tarek Murad
I know it’s been a while since I posted something, but it’s because I’ve done some great things! A few weeks ago I wanted to write about how badly I wanted to visit Paris. Paris is one of my favorite cities, but I hadn’t it. But that same day, my aunt, who is for 2 weeks in Holland visiting us with her husband and daughter, came up with an idea to go to Paris in the weekend with my niece and uncle. And the awesome part was, she was taking me with them!
The next day we were in PARIS! I really enjoyed being there and had a fantastic time, I felt like I was born there and could find everything very easily. The people were very kind and polite. The hotel was great, it was just a street from the Louvre.
The First Day.
The day we arrived in Paris, we went to our hotel, took a shower, put on something pretty and went to the Louvre. After that we went to the Eiffel tower. My sister said it was very beautiful at night and you had great view when all the city lights were on and everything. But there was one little problem when we arrived there. The queue was really long. Not just long, but extremely long. It wasn’t really what I had expected. So after an hour we finally could buy our tickets and guess what, we were the last group who could enter the Eiffel tower, because it was already 12:00 pm. As my sister told, the view was prodigious from the top! Well, after we visited the Eiffel, it was already 1:15 am and there was no metro to Quatre Septembre, where our hotel was. And of course we didn’t know that. We transfered to another metrostation and figured it out. It was cold, it was raining, my feet were killing me and there was no metro! The first cab I asked wanted €30 and ofcourse I didn’t take that one. After a 30 minutes I finally found a taxi who took me to my hotel for €13,90.
The second day.
Exhausted as we were from the previous night, we managed to wake up full with energy to go on. We visited the Versailles and Champs-Élysée avenue. Did a little shopping and walked till our feet begged us to return to the hotel.
The third day,
Next to the Louvre, there was a ferris wheel. The view from the ferris wheel was awesome! After that we took Le Bateaux Mouches and had a lovely sightseeing. The third day was, I think, more walking around doing nothing but shopping. With shopping I mean buying little souvernirs etc.
The forth day.
We woke up at 6:00am, took the metro to the busstation and came back to Amsterdam. =(
Now, at home, I’m like daydreaming about Paris. About how it would be if I lived there, you know all those “if ” questions.
Some dreams do really come true =) and I’m really happy that at least this dream came true!