During Fashion Week in Milan, the streets get never boring. All true fashionistas dress up and walk through Milan to the fashion shows. Here are some best outfits spotted!
Since summer is almost over, I decided to upload some of my vacation snaps during my stay in Azerbaijan. These pictures are from my Instagram account,don’t forget to follow! ❤
Have you ever imagined what you’d be wearing if you could visit a fashion show during the fashion week? If I could visit a show in Paris, Milan or New York, I would probably get inspired by, in my opinion, the icons of the fashion weeks! I’m talking about, Anna Dello Russo, Mira Duma, Giovanna Battaglia, Chiara Totire, Hanneli Mustaparta, Zhanna Romashka !
Enthusiastic as Anna Dello Russo
Sweet as Mira Duma
Simple & feminine as Giovanna Battaglia
Fantastic as Hanneli Mustaparta
Daring as Zhanna Romashka
Classic as Chiara Totire
Things you should pay attention to; Prints, Color, Texture & Accessories.
P.S For more fashion items, check out Fashionchick.nl
How is 2013 so far? Well, mine is really lazy and hungry, Lately all I’ve been doing is watching Gossip Girl, listening to Lana del Rey and eating a lot!
I’ve been planning this for a while, but I postponed this eveytime because I had to add some few things. I want to make a bucket list with things that I have to do before I turn 20. So, I’ve like 15 months left to accomplish the “goals” on my bucket list.
I want to share with you what I want to accomplish before my 20th birthday. Please don’t judge me, I;m trying to get out of my comfort zone and live life as I want to. So let’s start with normal stuff.
- I want to write a book. A book about things I’ve experienced and how I did this. How I felt, what I thought, what I wanted to do. My back up plan is, if I can’t finish a book within 15 months, I will write few short stories and I’ll send them to a publisher. I came to this idea when I finished Françoise Sagan’s Bonjour Tristesse. My teacher told me that she was like 18 when she wrote that book, and it’s now a classic. So.
- I want to volunteer at Amsterdam Fashion Week. Actually, I don’t think AFW is as outrageous as Paris Fashion Week, but I have to start somewhere. Besides, for Paris Fashion Week I have to be like 3 weeks before it in Paris and I don’t know anyone in Paris where I can stay for a while and hotels are too expensive for three weeks or whatever.
- Speaking about Paris. After I graduate I want to make a trip to Paris. Especially during Paris Fashion Weelk, because then I can spot celebrities and fashion people while they’re on their way to a show. I want to do this alone. Which is scaring the shit out of me, because I don’t like to be alone. Especially in a big city like Paris. But if I want to get out of my comfort zone, I have to push myself.
- Since two years I’ve lost 10 kilo’s. I’m 1.68cm tall and I weigh 57kg. Still I’m not that happy with my body. I’m going to the gym 2/3 times a week. I’m trying to eat as healthy as possible. So I would like to lose 5kg to achieve my target weight.
- I want to make a painting. I want to paint myself as the way I see me in the mirror. The confidenct me and the insecure me. I don’t know why.
- I want to get a tattoo. Preferably on my neck. It’s gonna be a text, written in Arabic and it’s gonna say : Love Yourself First. I know my parents are against it, but I know what I’m doing.
- I made this blog, because I wanted to share my taste of fashion with you. But, I’ve never really posted something about my clotches or a specific look. So, I’m going to try to do this more often. And I want to make my blog well known in The Netherlands and Azerbaijan.
- I have this weird kind of love for books. In the last few days I’ve been buying some books. Today I ordered Françoise Sagans Bonjour Tristesse and F. Scott Fitzgeralds Tender is The Night. I want to expand my bookcase not only with Fashion books, but also by some great authors.
- I find the human body, naked ofcourse, very interesting. You are completely naked, you have nothing to hide behind. So, no I’m not going to make it look artistic or whatever. All I want to say is. I want to go skinny dipping! But preferably not in the sea, because I don’t like to swim in the sea when it’s dark. So a swimminpool would be nice. I’ve done this once, but i was alone. I want to do it again, but with other people. So far, I have not managed to persuade someone, but I hope one day I will.
- I want to speak French fluently. I have French classes at school, but somehow I don’t pay attention to the teacher. Not that she’s boring, no not at all. She’s funny. But I find the way that we are learning it, very boring. Besides, after school I’m not really using it. Only when I watch French movies without subtitles.
- I never have been stoned. I really want to get completely stoned. (I hope my parents aren’t gonna read this)
- I love singing. I’ve actually quite a pretty voice. I want to upload a video of me singing a song on youtube. I’ve always sung at school competitions and that’s it. I just want to bring it to the next level. I am actually terified of doing this.
- I like women. Not that I’m gay or bisexual, but I’ve always liked women better than men. So I want to kiss a girl before I turn 20. I’m just curious about how women kiss and how it feels. Is there any difference? Please, if you read this, don’t tell my parents! PLEASE!
So far, these are the things I want to do before I turn 20. For some of you some things here will be shocking, for some simply boring or something. But these are the things I want to do before I get responisbilities and become an adult or whatever.
Do you have a bucket list? Are there things you want to get out of your comfort zone for?
I know it’s been a while since I posted something, but it’s because I’ve done some great things! A few weeks ago I wanted to write about how badly I wanted to visit Paris. Paris is one of my favorite cities, but I hadn’t it. But that same day, my aunt, who is for 2 weeks in Holland visiting us with her husband and daughter, came up with an idea to go to Paris in the weekend with my niece and uncle. And the awesome part was, she was taking me with them!
The next day we were in PARIS! I really enjoyed being there and had a fantastic time, I felt like I was born there and could find everything very easily. The people were very kind and polite. The hotel was great, it was just a street from the Louvre.
The First Day.
The day we arrived in Paris, we went to our hotel, took a shower, put on something pretty and went to the Louvre. After that we went to the Eiffel tower. My sister said it was very beautiful at night and you had great view when all the city lights were on and everything. But there was one little problem when we arrived there. The queue was really long. Not just long, but extremely long. It wasn’t really what I had expected. So after an hour we finally could buy our tickets and guess what, we were the last group who could enter the Eiffel tower, because it was already 12:00 pm. As my sister told, the view was prodigious from the top! Well, after we visited the Eiffel, it was already 1:15 am and there was no metro to Quatre Septembre, where our hotel was. And of course we didn’t know that. We transfered to another metrostation and figured it out. It was cold, it was raining, my feet were killing me and there was no metro! The first cab I asked wanted €30 and ofcourse I didn’t take that one. After a 30 minutes I finally found a taxi who took me to my hotel for €13,90.
The second day.
Exhausted as we were from the previous night, we managed to wake up full with energy to go on. We visited the Versailles and Champs-Élysée avenue. Did a little shopping and walked till our feet begged us to return to the hotel.
The third day,
Next to the Louvre, there was a ferris wheel. The view from the ferris wheel was awesome! After that we took Le Bateaux Mouches and had a lovely sightseeing. The third day was, I think, more walking around doing nothing but shopping. With shopping I mean buying little souvernirs etc.
The forth day.
We woke up at 6:00am, took the metro to the busstation and came back to Amsterdam. =(
Now, at home, I’m like daydreaming about Paris. About how it would be if I lived there, you know all those “if ” questions.
Some dreams do really come true =) and I’m really happy that at least this dream came true!
Yes Ladies, here we go again! It’s the fabulous collection of Mr. Dolce & mr. Gabbana! With sequins, glitter and other fun things, is the s/s collection for 2012 complete!
see the whole show >>